You may feel that I'm, perhaps, a little upset by or that this posting is in some way inspired by the preceding admission on my part. I couldn't possibly confirm or deny such an assertion, should you make it...
Anyway, if we were to assume that the word VISTA is in fact an 'extended-extended-TLA', what, in fact, could it be an acronym for? I shall start the ball rolling here, but plead for my readers to contribute by adding comments - the best of which I shall move into the main body of the post. Don't be shy, stick your name in the comment so I can 'attribute' correctly.
- Verifiably Infuriating, System Trashed Absolutely
- Violence Inducing Systematically Toxic Appliance (thanks PC!)
- Venerially Infectious Sexually Transmitted Abhorrence
- Vicar, I've Shagged The Altar-Boy
- Very Important Software To Avoid
- Vacuous, Inadequate, Substandard, Trashy Abomination
- Viciously, I've Strangled The Authors
- Victory! I've Switched To Apple!