Sunday, December 10, 2006

What's it all about then?

Hello.

I've been playing at blogging for a while, sort of in secret. Not in total secret, of course, as that would seem to kind of defeat the object of putting my blathering on an accessible server in the first place. But to an invited audience, shall we say.

They tell me that some of what I've written in the past is amusing, but please feel free to comment (really, I'd like the feedback), if you read any further and you find that it isn't.

There are some pictures on this site, but no noises. If noises are 'your thing' then I can heartily recommend that your point your browser (a new window, of course) at http://pcpodcast.blogsome.com/ or indeed at http://suffolkandcool.com/ . Both of these places will deliver some excellent sounds, and my old amigo at PCPodcast is almost as good at grumbling as I am. I don't know the Cool Man of Suffolk well enough (or indeed at all) to cast nasturtiums in his direction (although, between you and I, I bet he's pretty good at grumbling if he sets his mind to it).

In future, there may be posts from invited guests here, but in the meantime, everything from here down is my own grumbling.

No animals were hurt in the writing of this blog, although I did have to blow a spider off of the keyboard earlier this morning.

No comments: